[peel] Re: Two new shows

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Nov 15 14:11:08 CET 2014

Yes, thanks again to BFNW for 'tidying up' and uploading these files to the
Mooo, and also to whoever created the Wiki pages.
I have just edited the pages to point to the Mooo versions, so anyone who
wants Bill's versions might need to re-download.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_July_1977
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_August_1977

Cheers
Alan