[peel] Derby Box begins..

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Nov 15 13:53:01 CET 2014

Hi Rocker, the 400 Box page says that there is a portion of the 16th August 1978 still forthcoming from one of your own batches (T017) as well as 25th September 1978 from T005. Did you get round to ripping these?

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 11:24 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Derby Box begins..

Steve has begun to kindly set up a skeleton page for the Derby Box as it progresses

peel.wikia.com/wiki/Derby_Box

And today I uploaded the first tape DB001 - and I'm pleased to say it's up to the same sound standard as the sample tapes.

the last half hour of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_August_1978

Patrik Fitzgerald & Human League in session.

Previously unshared.

Just over an hour long section from the middle of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_August_1978

All records show.

Previously available in full from the 400 Box but in much low quality