[peel] For all the new tapes.....

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Nov 14 12:32:17 CET 2014

Well I have such a repository already! though as zomg has noted a few of my early files might have glitches due to an error-prone broadband line at the time

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 8:54 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] For all the new tapes.....

GOOD STUFF!

I generally name my shows that way - mainly because it then sorts them into date order properly.

I did think a bit more about cleaning up the Mooo server, and concluded, like most that it's too big an undertaking. The only way forward I can see is to start building a separate repository with all the shows sorted and named consistently, The Mooo serves a good purpose as a working area for everyone to upload/download files, and it wouldn't hurt to have a backup location as a master. Even that is a lot of work to take on (and relies on having a lot of online storage available). Maybe one day..