Beau Session

Rocker rockerq@...
Thu Nov 13 10:12:58 CET 2014

If anyone enjoyed the recent session by Beau, which went out in my October show on dandelionradio.com, it is now available to buy as a download, pay what you want, minimum £2, with all monies going to support the running costs of Dandelion Radio.

Listen and / or buy here:

http://localunderground.co.uk/album/recorded-at-rockers-beau

Older listeners may remember that Beau's single '1917 Revolution' was the first release on John Peel's Dandelion Record label in 1969.

This new session was recorded in my kitchen studio in Bristol on a hot day in July.

Cheers!

Rocker