[peel] Begging letter...

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Nov 11 12:36:26 CET 2014

To whet people's appetites - the new batch of ~260 tapes AKA The Derby Box
contains

35 tapes from 1978 (starting from July)
90 tapes from 1979
80 tapes from 1980
50 tapes from 1981
12 tapes from 1982
3 tapes from 1983

With a smattering of Friday Rock Show segments in there too (I know there
are some fans amongst us..)

All are in fantastic quality, recorded on a proper hi-fi deck with an
external aerial

Here is a sample
http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-30%20John%20Peel%20Radio%201%20(incomplete).mp3

An inferior recording of this same show was already ripped from the
original 400 box, so interested listeners can compare and contrast