[peel] Begging letter...

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Nov 11 11:59:22 CET 2014

Did we get the reel to reel recently ...

Mark (contribution made!)

________________________________
 From: "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@....com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 10 November 2014, 18:49
Subject: Re: [peel] Begging letter...

Not to mention the Decktician Reels!

Stuart (contribution made)

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 3:04 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Begging letter...

OK
Here is a begging letter!

You are probably all aware that we have been
digitising shows since the original ‘400 box’ turned up in 2008.

Our
costs are for mailing the tapes by secure post (special delivery) between myself
and our eager team of rippers around the UK, as well as occasional purchases of
Peel tapes from those who are not prepared to donate them.

Appeals to you
guys for funds in August ’08 and January ’11 yielded around £800, which has now
run out - I have quite a lot of the Lowman tapes still to be ripped, and we are
expecting a new batch of over 200 tapes very soon - more details when we have
them in our hands!

Hence we would be grateful for any contributions to
the ripping fund!

Send via Paypal to my account at rockerq@... - make
sure you mention 'Peel Tapes' so I know what it's for!

Or email me for
details to send a cheque
etc

Cheers!