Apes in Control ID'ed by Johnpeel3904

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sun Nov 2 20:03:10 CET 2014

I remembered the WS clip when I heard the 02 January 1984 show. After hearing the whole show, I realised I heard the Apes In Control track somewhere on YouTube before and then after a few seconds I remembered it was on one of Boris' unidentified tracks video, so I just immediately left a message on his video that the track was "Joined In The Dance" by Apes In Control and the rest as they say is history. It's just by chance that the 02 January 1984 broadcast had that track on, otherwise the unidentified video would still have been a mystery. Interestingly there is only one video on Boris' YouTube channel which is still unidentified.

 JP3904