[peel] Hippies waxing lyrical? John's in on it (2,6,4,4,3,3,3,2,5,4...3,3,4'2,7,2,4,5,2,5,5)

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Nov 1 00:43:44 CET 2014

Monstrous!
I too am in receipt of two incomplete and previously unavaiilable shows,
including the night of Elvis's death from which I've already uploaded a
couple of extracts. Haven't had time to create wiki entries but I'll just
upload them over the w/e.
Alan