[peel] Spinning, I puke without drug and end up at potluck party (4)

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed May 28 15:12:06 CEST 2014

The deafening silence I'm sure is one we have been stunned into by the elaborate clue for a four letter word rather than indifference to the shows which as usual are greatly appreciated!
Stuart