[peel] Sugarcubes 1988 Mayo session

RobF robfleay@...
Mon May 26 16:43:44 CEST 2014

I saw this too - didn't even know this session existed. A great English
language version of Cat, which was one of my favourite early tracks of
theirs. I was baffled as to why the announcer said twice that it was a Peel
Session, surely they have the tapes marked up properly. Obviously not.

Made me dig out the actual Peel session from a few months earlier - also
excellent but most notable for the fact that JP didn't seem that convinced
at the start, but towards the end was saying "I could learn to like this"