[peel] More Riches squeezed onto Mooo

Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@...
Thu May 15 21:30:09 CEST 2014

Hellow,

I have this repeat of the biG GRunt session on March 21, 1970 (recording date March 16, 1979?)

This is the text that accompagnied the files:
BiG GrunT
BBC Session (John Peel show)
Aeolian Hall Studio 1
London
U.K.
1970-03-16

First broadcast 1970-03-21

Viv Stanshall : Vocals
Roger Ruskin Spear : Saxophone
Dennis Cowan : Bass
Ian Wallace : Drums
Bubs White : Guitar

Producer : John Walters
Engineer : unknown

Digital Satellite rebroadcast 2008-05-05 MPEG1 layer 2 @ 160kbps:
BBC Radio 6 > DVB-S > Hauppauge Nova-S > DVBviewer > .ts > PVAStrumento > .mpa >
MpegSchnitt (to extract required audio).

 1. Blind Date      4:07
 2. Eleven Moustachioed Daughters   4:17
 3. The Strain >
 4. Cyborg Signal   7:32
Total Time : [15:57]

Couldn't found any info about this repeat in the Wiki, so perhaps you can use this.

All the best,

Vince

Hello