Wanted: Top Gear shows

Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@...
Mon May 12 00:16:44 CEST 2014

Hello fellow Peel-fans,

I am looking for complete shows of the following Top Gear's from the 60's. Although it would be perfect to have them in excellent mono, the sound quality isn't really that important. So if there is anything around from these broadcast dates please contact me.

Top Gear 12-11-1967
Top Gear 17-12-1967
Top Gear 05-05-1968
Top Gear 21-07-1968 or repeat 18-08-1968
Top Gear 20-10-1968 or repeat 01-12-1968
Top Gear 13-04-1969

A final question: Does anybody know where to find info on radio programmes like Saturday Club and Radio 1 Club?

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best,

Vince