[peel] Mark Ellen Stand In

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sat May 10 21:13:58 CEST 2014

According to the mighty Ken:

Monday 14 - Thu 24th June 1982 was a fortnight of Mark Ellen. I don't know where Peel had gone.
Monday 23 - Thu 26 May 1983 was a week of Mark Ellen while Peel compered the Pinkpop Festival and also spent some time inDüsseldorf, "wondering if it
was every going to stop raining" according to the show on 30 May 1983.

DM

________________________________
 From: "MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 10 May 2014, 14:48
Subject: [peel] Mark Ellen Stand In

Apparently he was in Holland when Mark Ellen stood in. Seems to be nothing about stand ins to add this material to

 http://rockstarsstolemylife.tumblr.com/

so maybe it should go with your holidays pages?

Looks like Mark Ellen's memory is a year out as the evidence we have is of him standing in for two weeks in 1983 unless he did so in 1982 too...

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_May_1983

Mark