[peel] Ensemble steal crumble with rotten pips (4.4.3.3.3.5)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sat May 10 15:13:38 CEST 2014

A holidays page is something I've been working on in private for a month or so...

DM

________________________________
 From: "MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 10 May 2014, 14:03
Subject: Re: [peel] Ensemble steal crumble with rotten pips (4.4.3.3.3.5)

thanks and for clues - is there a holiday page? I presume no one stood in for him like on R1

He spoke about them quite a lot and very sadly it was one that did for him in the end. On one of my early 80s tapes he talks wistfully about his last holiday being a trip to the carribean being a long time ago and I was listening to another early 90s number when he said he would like to go back to zimbabwe - did he go there with Kershaw?