[peel] OT-ish Four Brothers Kershaw Session 1990-01-14

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun Mar 30 03:54:34 CEST 2014

Thanks for everyone's input. Here's the show (or about 1:12 of it):
http://netkups.com/?d=6a99958773173

It features the Death Valley Boys in session, plus a repeat of a Four
Brothers session (both incomplete).
The DVB's was the acoustic 'alter-ego' for The Colorblind James Experience.

MartinW was kind enough to provide me with a copy of the DVB's session a
year or few ago, but it had a truncated version of the song Persian Rug. A
full version of the song can now be downloaded here:
https://soundcloud.com/alan-ford-9/dvbs-kershaw-session-1990-01

If anyone wants the whole DVB's session:
http://goo.gl/aFC5st

Cheers

Alan