[peel] Talisman

RobF robfleay@...
Sun Mar 23 14:58:38 CET 2014

For what it's worth, I can heartily recommend a holiday to Leeds if there
is a gig at the Brudenell you fancy. It's a brilliant venue and well worth
the effort. I live 70 miles from Leeds but I'm still a regular visitor.
Great sound, great bands, great (and cheap!) beer, great crowd and great
staff. A rare thing these days when it comes to gig venues