19 July 1979 Show request/Russians

i_d_johnson@... i_d_johnson@...
Thu Mar 20 02:47:49 CET 2014

Hi Bill,

 You are right, these Russians were from Northampton ('79-'82). My friend was the singer, Julie Rebelowitchz and we've just created a Peel Wiki page here http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Russians http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Russians. Who is your boss?Julie may remember.

 We've just listened to the show the session was first broadcast on (19 July '79) so massive thanks to whoever was involved in recording and upping that. If anyone has the 2nd broadcast (22 Aug '79) we'd love to hear that too as he may have mentioned the gig he did with the Russians on 18th Aug.

 Cheers,
Ian