[peel] Tidying up

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Mon Mar 3 11:18:46 CET 2014

Ah yes, should've mentioned that. Purely for my own convenience I rename all shows according to the Ken Garner convention, i.e. more or less what they're called in 'The Peel Sessions'.

I did intend to change them back to the original file names before I uploaded, but just plain forgot...

Cheers aye, Pete