John Peel Record Boxes

Paul Webster paul@...
Wed Jun 18 12:42:19 CEST 2014

www.johnpeelarchive.com/boxes.html

Quote from opening section of above page
"In collaboration with The Space, the John Peel Archive is to begin exploring the cultural context of what lies on the shelves, as we delve deeper into John’s treasure trove with the help of key figures involved with the music. The “Record Box" format will allow their musical selections to be heard and stories told - like a kind of Super Mixtape with the curator’s scribbles splashed around the casing of our virtual D90s.

These Record Boxes form the foundation of our vision to create 1,000s of interrelated Record Boxes - openly compilable by anyone - spanning the knowledge and everyday experiences of the diverse musical history that has come to define a nation’s counter-cultural identity."

Paul Webster