Two questions

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Jun 10 01:36:05 CEST 2014

1. My daughters got an Apple and just tried to download a moo file but it didn't work - I remember some email traffic about this in the past that I ignored as wasn't relevant to an appleless household - can someone enlighten me?

2. Wanted to download Festive 50 from 1996  as a birthyear gift to nephew who is 18  this year but links on first three pages are dead: www.30242b.net . http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_December_1996 perhaps som kind soul have the full 50 stitched together as one file?

The latter is more urgent reqest than former ...

thanks ...