No subject

Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@...
Sun Jul 6 16:40:56 CEST 2014

Hello Guy,

Did you get my previous message? Just to make shure I'll send it again. Hope you don't mind asking me twice for the same, it's just in case you missed the first.

Thanks anyway.

All the best,

Vince
===============

Hello Guy,

How's life these days? I don't know exactly what I am doing behind my PC
because the weather here in Holland is rather warm and humid and it's
much better at the beach, but there you go....:)

My little Bonzo essay had to be put on hold due to other commitments but I am back in full swing now. I was wondering if you could perhaps help me out with the following:
I am looking for a Top Gear aired on March 20, 1971 with a session by a
band named "Freaks" (or perhaps "Bonzo Dog Freaks"), this band consists
of a few former-Bonzo's plus some other people.
There's no need for the whole show, just the four or five tracks would be great.

As ever, any help would be most appreciated.

All the best, Vince