OT-ish. Wilko Johnson on Paul Jones

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Jul 5 11:02:12 CEST 2014

Excellent show last Monday.

"Not one but two live and exclusive concert sets from Wilko Johnson and
Roger Daltrey. Including the first broadcast of a performance by Wilko and
Roger at London's Royal Albert Hall given in support of the Teenage Cancer
Trust - plus Wilko and his band in concert at Shepherd's Bush Empire.

Including Dr Feelgood classics Roxette and The More I Give plus tracks from
Wilko and Roger's recent album Going Back Home. These include I Keep It To
Myself and All Through The City.
Paul Jones is joined in the studio by Roger Daltrey to talk about his
partnership with Wilko Johnson and how their collaboration first came about"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b047w57z

The Daltrey interview starts at 35:25. He does a great Wilko impersonation!
You've got 2 more days to listen. Or I could upload it.

Alan