[peel] Is it sad...?

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Jan 31 16:19:05 CET 2014

This reminds me that when portable mp3 players first came on the market,
the first one I ever bought was shaped as a cassette and it actually played
by putting it into the tape player of my car!

It had 256mb of memory so barely got 2 albums on it, I wish I'd lept it, it
was a real technological abomination