Is it sad...?

ukbongo@... ukbongo@...
Fri Jan 31 15:30:42 CET 2014

Before I found this wonderful group, I relied on my own, rather haphazard, collection of Peel on cassette tape. I tend to associate Uncle John with that venerable format and so, I have to admit, feel slightly at odds with a hard disc full of digital file shows (grateful though I am, of course). My pseudo confession is that I am contemplating transferring the entire Peel archive back to cassette where I'm sure it will sound 'right', having passed through the analogue filter. I even have a Nakamichi Dragon and a heap of blank tapes at the ready. Reason for my post? Just wondered if anyone else had already undertaken this Herculean, although perfectly reasonable, task and if they might have regretted starting the might feat at all? Paul