[peel] ebay pirate radio tapes

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Jan 30 18:51:56 CET 2014

I would say so - unless he is selling stuff we have put up before - that has been known to happen! - who would know for certain? Steves or Stuart?   How much would they cost - if they really are new we should definitely look to purchase ... Does Rocker have funds available?

________________________________
 From: "asimov.mp@..." <asimov.mp@...m>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 30 January 2014, 16:05
Subject: [peel] ebay pirate radio tapes

There's a guy on ebay selling mp3s of pirate radio broadcasts including john peel.
I spotted this looking for reel tapes and looking at what he has listed there are a number of early peel perfumed garden broadcasts, more than we have on the mooo server.
Perhaps this has been brought up before and I missed it. Are they worth acquiring so we can add to our collection of peel broadcasts ?