March 1990 Month of the MCs

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Fri Jan 24 14:17:28 CET 2014

I've uploaded a compilation tape (The Peel Sessions Vol.15) to the mooo. It features 3 tracks from the Barbel session (but from a different show than the Rich tapes) and The Fall, Ian McCulloch, JAMC, Ride, Breeders and the Inspirals. They are all from the first half of 1990. Also has a snippet of John and a freebee from the Inspirals marketing department.

Wiki page with tracklisting:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Peel_Sessions_Vol.15

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C143%20The%20Peel%20Sessions%20Vol.15.mp3

Mark C