Gumtree tracklistings

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Wed Jan 15 16:17:27 CET 2014

I've just uploaded an Excel file combining the Peel tracklists from the
Gumtree tapes to the files section of the group.  HERE
<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/nKPWUgGAeykSTqxQ1D4C-zuPq7vlShTu84q5CU1Gox\
gB5TLpKsoBakE8WCV4o3s3xEnK_xwo4tth-c6E8ZjBm3H1HUHN4jWi7pQV2JwICRKSMMadv1\
Radw/Gumtree%20Peel.xls>

This is for reference only really as the tapes are now scattered across
the country. I have some of the tapes so I'll dig them out ASAP and I
will ask that the other tapes be digitized but don't hold your breath on
those. If the W tapes are anything to go by there will be very few Peel
links.