March 1990 Month of the MCs

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Jan 15 14:34:41 CET 2014

R079 was an Agfa C60, one side of which contained the last half hour of 1st March 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_March_1990 containing just 1 session track from MC 900 Ft Jesus, not listed on your book Ken if you want to update your master record.
R077 had 45 edited minutes of 12th March 1990 featuring the complete Jellyfish Kiss session.
R080 has given us nearly the entire show of 14th March 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_March_1990 with the MC Buzz B session.
R081 contained the complete show of 15th March 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_March_1990. THis was a pig to rip due to the constantly varying azimuth setting but I did my best to ensure that the Barbel session shone through.
I didn't rip R082 as the 19th March has already been shared in at least similar quality if not better by Ken.
Stuart