Tracklistings for 28/12/04, 29/12/04 and 30/12/04

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Thu Jan 9 15:23:18 CET 2014

Does anyone know where I can find the tracklistings for the 28/12/04, 29/12/04 and 30/12/04 shows ?, where the 2004 Festive Fifty took place with Rob Da Bank presenting. Of course I know who was in the Festive Fifty, but I'm interested to know which tracks were played before Rob Da Bank introduced the Festive Fifty on those dates. Unfortunately the BBC website doesn't mention tracklistings for those dates and of course the audio files for those dates only consist of the Festive Fifty.