OT: Kershaw Gumtree Mixtapes 1 to 28

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Jan 9 10:25:18 CET 2014

All the Gumtree Kershaw Mixtapes are now on the Mooo here
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/Kershaw/>   and all the tape
inlays are in this groups photo section here
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/photos/album/1431297484/pic/list>  .
Next up (after a short break to do some work) Alexis Korner......

Enjoy, Haze

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" wrote:

> All the Kershaw tape inlays (1 to 25) are now in the photo section and
the remaining mp3 files should be on the Mooo tomorrow...

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" haze.harrison@ wrote:
> >
> > The next batch of Kershaw mixtapes are available on the Mooo now and
I'll get the tape inlays up to the photo section of the group this
afternoon.