[peel] HB13 and 14

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Feb 23 21:19:18 CET 2014

will be good to hear Wah!!! I think this complements the bit of a tape I have contributed. Mr Ravenscroft Snr in his prime.

Thanks

________________________________
 From: "so_it_goes_2512@..." <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 22 February 2014, 19:28
Subject: [peel] HB13 and 14

Hi gang
The latest from the Hinton Box threw up a couple of nice surprises.
I've already shared BH013 Side A: Side B contained a little bit more of both 02 April 1980 and 14 April 1980, in the latter case only the first and last tracks of the show.
BH014 Side A yielded the first surprise: session tracks from the first hour of 23 December 1981, the first of the Festive Fifty shows; 05 May 1981 (one Blank Students session track only) and 06 May 1981 (the complete Wah session plus); and then the nicest surprise of all,
23 minutes of a previously unavailable Friday Rock Show, 29 May 1981, including two 1974 session tracks from Cozy Powell.

Have a good one
Steve (TK)