[peel] RE: Why do they have secrets?

Kev H flux.kev@...
Thu Feb 20 18:03:32 CET 2014

It probably sounds very obvious and basic, but I just run an audio lead (mini jack to L & R phono plugs) from the headphone output on my PC / laptop and plug into the input sockets of my minidisc recorder.   Simples.

----- Original Message -----
  From: so_it_goes_2512@...
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:50 PM
  Subject: [peel] RE: Why do they have secrets?

  Hi again: the straight answer is no, since it wasn't broadcast during the last seven days and seems to be part of a programme put on a dedicated player. The only way to record it now is via a sound recorder (Audacity etc.), a method with which you are probably already familiar.

  Sorry I couldn't be more help on this one!
  Best wishes
  Steve (TK)

---