Spam attack

markc63@... markc63@...
Sun Feb 16 15:34:46 CET 2014

Having difficulty posting so I've replied to a message, even though my post is unrelated.

 I've come across some old notebooks that I used to write down tracks from John's and AK's shows. They could be useful in providing track listings for shows that have no available recording, though the lists in my notebooks are far from being comprehensive. The first notebook starts in June 1992, but the first show page on the wiki I've found that needs a track listing is 9th April 1993, so I've added the 8 tracks that I had noted down.

 Mark C