[peel] Tidying up

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Feb 10 14:35:12 CET 2014

http://peel.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3ALinkSearch&target=www.megaupload.com

Around 230 results there...
Stuart

From: Pete Conkerton
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 11:15 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Tidying up

In the interests of keeping things neat & maximising available space, I've deleted from my Mooo folder all the 'In Concert' files that were duplicated in Bill's folder - his are all better quality than mine - and the stray 2003 show that I uploaded without checking if it was elsewhere...

I'm certain I have a number of shows from Megaupload etc that aren't currently on the Mooo - when time permits I'll work through them all... is there an easier way than checking the Wiki page for each individual date?

Cheers aye, Pete