[peel] A second March 1981 Karl's Tape

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Sun Dec 28 19:43:42 CET 2014

The Frames session is on youtube so it can be compared. Well done with this I enjoy all the detective theories. I think the Theatre Of Hate track is the start of the Peel show but I think I'm just pretending to remember something that happened over 33 years ago.  October 1981 has been temporarily lost... and most of Jan , Feb 1982 have been shared I think. Therefore I will  probably start with one of the two March tapes from 1982. Just to make things more complicated there are occasional forays over to Capital Radio and The Gary Crowley Show.