Couple more May 1980

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Fri Dec 19 11:49:55 CET 2014

All good... just trying to keep up. I had heard them all from 78-83 and was currently on my second listen all the way through. I had reached May 1980 so these are handy.

 It did take about 18 months first time round and it has taken longer the second time ( dog walks and car journeys ). I must say by the time you get to 1984 there seem to be far more releases but for some reason the shows aren't half as interesting.

 Many thanks to all sharers. One tape can be 3 hours work.