Spamperor

David Quantick davidquantick@...
Thu Dec 18 13:28:57 CET 2014

Dear everyone,

After months of personal emails, tweetsand even talking to people in the flesh, I've decided to join the ranks ofNigerian generals and private part embiggeners and send out the roundest robinof all time.

If you've endured this email before, andespecially if you've responded with kindness, please delete now. If you've gotnothing else to do, please read on...

A while ago, I wrote a novel, called TheMule, which has been taken up by Unbound, the Booker-nominated publishers ofJonathan Meades, Katy Brand, Julie Burchill and many others. They do howeverstill require some money to make the book even better, which is where thisgrovelling email comes in.

If you help to fund The Mule, you get brilliant thingson a very modern sliding scale.  You get your name in the book, you cancome to the launch, you can name  characters and - in a brand newinnovation - you can name a dog. All for relatively small sums of money.

If you don’t, you still get to watch avideo for free. Two, in fact.

So please, stop now, or go to http://unbound.co.uk/books/the-mule.

Thanks very much and have a greatChristmas,

David