Karl's Tape August / October 1981 now on Moo

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Sat Dec 13 20:41:46 CET 2014

Tracklisting
 ( I say Jensen but it could still be Skinner )

 Side 1
 OK Jive / To You
 Haircut 100 / Favourite Shirts ( Jensen session )
 Joy Division / Dead Souls
 Ice Babys / Genius Of Lies
 Cuban Heels / ?
 Haircut 100 / Surprise Me Again ( Jensen Session )
 Pretenders / Pack It Up
 Nightdoctor / Music Like Dirt
 Red Star Belgrade / Too far
 Haircut 100 / Fantastic Day ( Jensen Session )
 Flux Of Pink Indians / Tube Disaster
 Haircut 100 / Baked Beans ( Jensen session )
 The Wanglers / Lost In Space
 Future Primitives / ??
 True Persuaders / Rootsman Skank
 ( due to a 30 year old sellotape repair the tape struggles here after 44 mins and flips over - I have made another mp3 of the final 15 mins of Side A and first 15 mins of Side B thats been loaded up after this one )

 Side 2 ( this is all October )
 Pretenders / The Adultress
 Chefs / Sweetie ( session )
 Anyway AKA / Its My Party ( Japanese band )
 Comsat Angels / Session ?
 Itals / Ina Dis Ya Time
 Cuban Heels / Work Our Way To Heaven
 Meteors / Rockabilly Psychosis
 Positive Noise / Positive , Negative
 Flying Club / Next Two Minutes
 Twinkle Brothers / Rasta P'on Top
 Comsat Angels / session ?
 Bow Wow Wow / Golly! Gollly! Go! Buddy!
 Joy Division / Means To An End
 Joy Division / 24 Hours
 ( Both live from Moonlight Club 1980 from "Still" )