Karl's Tape July 1981

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Tue Dec 2 17:36:48 CET 2014

Currently uploading to moo , these tapes are being kicked into touch a bit by the Derby Box tapes and probably rightly so but here goes anyway...

 Around about the same time as Charles and Diana's wedding and Botham's cricketing heroics at Headingly I was taping these tracks. I think we have something like 30 mins of the 8-10pm show and then 90 mins of Peel ( perhaps ) - Some of side 2 already exists as an upload. Contains 3/4 of a rare Modettes session as well.

 Side 1
 Clint Eastwood & General Saint / Another One Bites The Dust
 Random Hold / Walking On The Edge
 Nervous Kind / Five To Monday
 Saul / Tribes
 The Wall / ?
 B52'S / 52 Girls
 Joe Jackson / Jumpin' Jive
 Dillinger / Melting Pot
 Josef K / Fun N' Frenzy
 Charge / Brave New World
 Steve Miller Band / Brave New World
 Red Army Choir / ?
 Lone Ranger / Tribute To Bob Marley
 Nightingales / ?   ( session )
 Proud Scum / Jump Off Grafton Bridge
 Chameleons / Things I Wish I Said  ( session )
 Neon Barbs / Break Your Chains
 Nightingales /   ? ( session )
 Joe Tex & Hugh Black / Batman & Robin
 Chameleons / The Fan & The Bellows ( session )

 Side 2
 Ski Patrol / Faith In Transition
 Meteors / Rock House ( session ?  )
 Johnny Osbourne / Mr Politician
 Delta 5 / Innocenti
 Delta 5 / Final Scene
 Delta 5 / Circuit
 Ras Karbi / Jah Rastaman
 It's Immaterial / A Gigantic Raft In The Phillipines
 Meteors / My Daddy Was A Vampire  ( session ? )
 Bauhaus / Bela Lugosi's Dead
 Gang Of Four / To Hell With Poverty
 Fingerprintz / Dance Of The Bohemians
 Modettes / L' Intro ( session )
 Modettes / White Rabbit ( session )
 Modettes / Yellow Smile or Nasty Children ( not sure which ) { session}
 Black / ?
 The Room / In Sickness & In Health
 Angelic Upstarts / Two Million Voices