[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Mon Dec 1 22:09:09 CET 2014

Do you realise that's you 20% through your batch already Rob!

Well I have three shows:
DB154 brings a major audio upgrade to the first 92 minutes of 10th March 1980 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_March_1980, which was already complete in AM quality from the 400 Box, and the first 46 minutes was available in intermediate quality from the torrent.

DB155 again is an audio upgrade to the first 94 minutes of 12th March 1980 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_March_1980, again complete from the 400 Box.

Finally DB156 brings a fresh 94 minutes of new show 17th March 1980 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_March_1980. I was saved the effort of tracklisting this one too, as it had been one of Tish Briz's documented shows.

The original tracklisting gave me an idea for a new category page, misheard/phonetic track details by original tapers and tracklisters. Turns out that the track supposedly by the Cowl Veins is really by the Calvanes.....

Stuart