[peel] John Walters traces the history of the Hammond organ

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Thu Aug 21 21:56:50 CEST 2014

Sorry about netkups; I've never had problems with it. And thanks for the
sound tips - mainly things I should've thought of myself!
Here's part 2 if anyone wants the 70's Tranny version
http://netkups.com/?d=63c4f52d97ee0