Mea maxima culpa

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Aug 18 11:29:49 CEST 2014

Oh well, I may be able to spell, but as Alan has pointed out, my counting leaves a little to be desired....the answer to the last clue was indeed STRANGE FRUIT, and yes Pad, durian is not so strange in your part of the world! Just as kimchi wasn't in mine.
 Two more from the Isector powerhouse, with many thanks to him.
 24 June 1994 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_June_1994 (Cheapsuitaroonies, Madder Rose, Dreadzone live from Glastonbury) was repeated by the BBC in 2009 but with some of the Madder Rose tracks edited out: this is a full recording of the show's first half.
 03 November 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_November_1995 (Hood, Alec Empire) has long been available in almost complete form from the 500 Box, but this recording includes three tracks missing from the beginning.
 Have a good week.
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)