Blackburn's revenge

unity.gain@... unity.gain@...
Mon Aug 11 15:08:51 CEST 2014

Tony Blackburn: ‘John Peel looked upon me as the devil for some reason’ http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/aug/10/-sp-tony-blackburn-john-peel-looked-upon-me-as-the-devil-for-some-reason

 http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/aug/10/-sp-tony-blackburn-john-peel-looked-upon-me-as-the-devil-for-some-reason

 Tony Blackburn: ‘John Peel looked upon me as the devil... http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/aug/10/-sp-tony-blackburn-john-peel-looked-upon-me-as-the-devil-for-some-reason Simon Hattenstone: For years, he was the archetypal cheesy radio DJ. Now, untouched by the BBC’s catalogue of scandals, Tony Blackburn has earned ...

 View on www.theguardian.com http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/aug/10/-sp-tony-blackburn-john-peel-looked-upon-me-as-the-devil-for-some-reason
 Preview by Yahoo

  I was quite warming to him until i got to the bit about our John: apparently peel was jealous because he wasn't a good as the rest of Radio 1 crowd, and thought alternative music was "a load of shit" that he could exploit as a niche market...
 Hmm
 Roger