[peel] Re: Fwd: Interesting program

twing@... twing@...
Mon Aug 4 21:36:00 CEST 2014

In Viv's biography "Ginger Geezer" there lies the tale of John Walters,
who was frantically cat-herding the spectacularly unreliable Viv at the
time of the recording of the "Rawlinson End" episodes on JP; eventually he
decided to try and shock Viv into line by showing him an episode of Radio
Flashes on tape, saying "I borrowed this so I could put together an
obituary for you on the day they ring me to tell me you've died".

What's the odds that that was the notorious episode 1 which Walters forgot
to put back in the requisite BBC-filed place?

Terry Wiley