Peel At The World Popular Song Festival In Japan

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Mon Apr 21 16:32:09 CEST 2014

Hi Does anyone have Peel with Janice Long at the World Popular Song Festival in Japan. It was broadcast on BBC Radio One in 1986. There is a wiki page of this called Peel At The World Popular Song Festival In Japan http://http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_At_The_World_Popular_Song_Festival_In_Japan, which has the tracklisting but no recording. Although I suspect there was probably a recording of it, as the person who wrote the wiki page mentions that the tracks were pretty awful. I would love to hear it.
 Many thanks in advance
 JP3904