[peel] WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR JOHN!!!

Trevor Huddleston trevor_huddleston@...
Sun Apr 13 17:47:33 CEST 2014

Santo and Johnny's finest and an all time JP favourite ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElO8MBY8l1k

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
CC: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: trevor_huddleston@...
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:43:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [peel] WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR JOHN!!!

      Ah, as a Peel loving Manchester City fan, can I just say that there is nothing more unattractive than the sanctimoniousness of the Liverpool fan and team in full cry!
Pretty sure that JP had f *** all to do with the win. The cause was Vincent Kompany's shite defending not lord, bleeding, god on high. If only City had had four Demichelis's at the back! No, honest.
And I'd take the Buzzcocks, Smiths, New Order, John Cooper Clarke and Joy Division over the sodding, self styled, "crucial three", Cilla bloody Black and Gerry and the bastard Pacemakers any day
City fan in peace, really!
At times like this only Santo and Johnny's "Long walk home" really cuts the mustard.
Sent from my iPad
On 13 Apr 2014, at 16:12, numbernine@... wrote:

      Apart from playing the music he played and would have played what a great way to celebrate the memory of him. Biggest hurdle jumped, just hope nothing silly happens now...    His spirit through us was in Istanbul nine years ago and I'm sure it was at Anfield today.  Sheila and Co must be joyous. John Leonhard is going to be 10 on November 4. Ten years!  I ordered a replica personalised Liverpool shirt for his brother Raymond (11) last week. He requested number 34. March 4th (Dalglishmas) is his birthdate. Separated from my sons since my wife left me and took them with her little gives me joy these days but this does. If Villa or Bolton can't do it then by default because of John........