[peel] RE: Charlotte Church

Eric Neffke studioapartments@...
Fri Sep 27 15:32:34 CEST 2013

Or a new R1 show "Out on Blue Poland."  ;)

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: peter.tron@...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:11:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: [peel] RE: Charlotte Church

this could be the start of some horrific list :)

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM,  <billfromnorthwales@...> wrote:

Pink Floyd
White Stripes.......

Black SabbathRed Guitars
Green Day
Deep Purple
Blue Poland
Red  Lorry Yellow Lorry

Any colour you like

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

it's always the same with these type of pieces though. they always plump for the big names that your average joe on the street might have some chance of knowing :(

 On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Pete Conkerton <klacktoveedesteen@...> wrote:

      Nothing particularly wrong with it, just seemed an unlikely pair of names to drop. I reckon if everyone in this group was asked to name two bands associated with JP, these two wouldn't have been very high on the list.

 I'd've phrased it something like: "He was famous for championing a colossal amount of new talent, including many who went on to be household names". Just saying...

 Cheers aye, Pete