[peel] RE: Charlotte Church

Barry Gibson peter.tron@...
Thu Sep 26 15:40:08 CEST 2013

early pink floyd and early stripes? sure, makes sense to me.
it's not as if they're going to mention 70 gwen party up there.
i read that church interview with her choices.
i enjoyed it, and i liked here too.
she came across as really likeable and intelligent.
of course, the media shit-storm stories she reminds us of only serve to
reiterate what we should already know about our beloved' free' press ;)
a good read, and good luck to her!