[peel] 30242 Kershaw tapes

Br br@...
Mon Sep 23 01:00:51 CEST 2013

Hi Steve,

I think I should have most of these, I've already put a few
on http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/kershaw/

The rest should be there in a day or so.

Please make sure you download anything you're interested in
as soon as possible.  Due to space limitations I may have to
remove some of the older stuff at the end of October.

I'll try to get everything back online as soon as possible,
but this may be at a slower download speed.

The sections that may temporary become unavailable are:

  shows
  video
  phil
  Tom_Ravenscroft
  freakzone

I've put a list of the files in these sections in the file
00_download_now.txt

The rest of the Mooo server should be unaffected.

B.