[peel] 30242 Kershaw tapes

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Sep 22 03:33:36 CEST 2013

Would if I had them but didn’t download them as I was concentrating on JP whose online catalogue I had just discovered at the time the 30242 was up, running and virus free.
Speaking of which Alan, that netkups site you uploaded the 1997 file to, was trying to throw some popup browser windows which Sophos blocked as high risk sites due to having malware detected on them. I got the file but maybe folks should be careful with that one.

Cheers
Stuart

Also

From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:05 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 30242 Kershaw tapes

Hi guys

I don't wish to be pushy, but I don't seem to have had anybody prepared to re-up the Kershaw files formerly on 30242.net from 2001 onwards that were listed by Sedoi the other day. I have tried over the years to give more back to the group than I've taken and I'm sure some of you have been members for long enough to have these somewhere, so please, if you have them, I and I'm sure many others would be grateful if you made them available again.
Best wishes
Steve (TK)